Thursday, February 18, 2010

Arrhythmias More Condition_symptoms What Causes High Fetal Heart Rate Arrhythmia?

What causes high fetal heart rate arrhythmia? - arrhythmias more condition_symptoms

I am 29 weeks, was the heart of my baby on ultrasound 194 today, then fell to 172 BPM. Your heart rate never went below 170th It also has a heart echogenic foci (calcium deposition) in his heart. My doctor wants me to him a level 2 ultrasound for my peace of mind. But I fear that I'm more freak. Does anybody know the reason for increased heart rate. My doctor told me not to worry, but I'm ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Several things. Here are some things lead to fetal tachycardia can.

http://www.fpnotebook.com/OB/Fetus/FtlTc ...

It could also by a known cause. Echogenic foci is often seen in u / s (in most cases, if no other marker) will disappear and not cause problems.

Mommy to princess McKenzie said...

mumor heart .. This is what I and my heart rate is still high

Post a Comment